We have moved to the Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), Shenzhen, China!
This website will go offline by Jul 2022!
Welcome to the Davis Advanced RF Technologies (DART) lab
We are a group of researchers with a keen interest in many exciting areas of high-frequency and high-speed electronics. Our research interests include:
- High-frequency (RF to THz) integrated circuits;
- Microelectronic and photonic devices, such as micro-electromechanical (MEMS) devices;
- Novel antennas, frequency selective surfaces, and passive components;
- Reconfigurable high-frequency circuits and systems;
- Applications of high-frequency electronics to biomedical, industrial, environmental, and humanitarian problems;
- High-speed wireline and optical communications circuits.
Critical to our scientific research efforts is a pursuit of fundamental understanding of the engineering principles of high frequency electronics. A major mission of our work is to formulate and disseminate such understanding through university education as well as community outreach.